Saturday, May 7, 2011

Killing Osama - The Real Picture

I was amazed to see the iconic image of the top brass watching by live feed as America's long-standing boogeyman was at last destroyed.

However, there were immediate rumors: the picture had been Photoshopped, and not just to remove top secret details.  Now, I've seen a lot of 'shops in my day, so I had a look at the pixel data and was quickly able to reverse-engineer most of the modifications.

Without further editorializing I present to you the original image as released to the press, and my reverse-Photoshopped version, which clearly indicates it was really just a Superbowl party.

I think we need to understand this administration will stop at nothing to hide the truth.  That obviously fake birth certificate was just the beginning.



3 comments:

jim said...

This post = WIN.

Still waiting for Obama to release the long-form betting pool!

exford legs said...

Quality journalism, Mr Tripp.

Also I finished yer book. Fantastic, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Steve said...

What was the over/under on time of death?